This is certainly our most fun tour, thanks to the unique country roads made up of continuous ups and downs and curves on the fantastic hills where Chianti wine is produced, we start from Florence and after a few kilometers of urban road we immediately reach the Tuscan countryside best known in the world: the Chianti Valley.
During the tour various stops are made to refresh oneself and to admire the landscapes from the strategic points of view that can be reached thanks to the guidance of our expert team of the territory.
At around 12 am we will begin a visit to a vineyard, it lasts about 2h and includes:
- Visit to our organic vineyards
- Visit to the production and maturation cellar
- Sensory tasting of 4 of our organic wines with a high territorial vocation
- Tasting of our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil with traditional homemade bread and focaccia
- Food and wine light lunch with seasonal Tuscan excellences.
At the end of the day we return to Florence where it is possible to stop at Piazzale Michelangelo for some photos.